||[Dec. 9th, 2005|07:24 pm]
|||||Sweet Lady iTunes||]|
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
I'd even go so far as to say THE BEST YEAR.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Let us call it "Europe." Including France and Ireland in March, and then JYA.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Hm. I really hated the end of April. Crazy month.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
I was in New York City/Westchester with my pirates!
5) Who were you with?
Jeb, Dana, Scrim, Hannah, and KFord.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
I will be in PARIS.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Whining and stumbling drunk around Paris with Azita, whining that I'm not with either a) my pirates or b) a manly man.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I don't make those bitches.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
To make bad decisions.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I am more of a lust person. I like my 7 deadly sins.
11) If yes, with who?
You, of course.
12) If yes, do they know?
I just told you, are you surprised. Come on, you couldn't have not noticed how I look at you.
13) Are you still in love with them?
No, you're a filthy whore.
14) Do you regret it?
JAMAIS. No regrets, maun.
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
Well, in order to that you have to be going out with them. But I had two "We just broke up without going out's"
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS.
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
Ummmm.......new friends....Dan, Azita...the JYA kids. I dunno. All of them.
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
Ooh. August, hands down.
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
Like whoa! France and Ireland in March, moved to France in August...Scotland in October...Czech Republic and England in November...I'm still in France, actually.
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
Not that many...Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Maine...c'est tout.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
I miss the pirates/wheaties with every breath i take.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
I can't remember man. Wedding Crashers, maybe.
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
Banquet - Bloc Party
25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
...I steal all my music, I don't know.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
Coldplay, Hot Hot Heat. Various Wheaton things.
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
Coldplay is my favorite concert in life.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
Yes, but I'll be 21 in 2006.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
a lady never tells.
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
I might be a little embarrassed about a certain Balfour Dance.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
Weird question. Lies of omission I guess.
34) Did you treat someone badly in 2005?
On so many different levels.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Everyone has asshole moments. OH WAIT MY HOST FAMILY. YES.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Let us not breech this subject.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
I have TWO. 1: My Harvard presentation and 2: Studying abroad in France.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I fell over in Emerson. I made out a lot in public. I did a lot of stupid things.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change any moment, what would it be?
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Return to the United States. Make bad decisions.